Hi, My name is Mee.
I offer full waxing service include whole body, face, lip, chin, eyebrows, arm, bikini, Brazilian, Hollywood, leg, back and chest.
Lip (10 mins): £ 6 (Strip wax), £8 (Hot wax)
Chin (10 mins): £6 (Strip wax), £8 (Hot wax)
Lip & Chin (15 mins): £11(Strip wax), £15(Hot wax)
Full leg (35 mins): £25
Full leg & bikini (45 mins): £31(Strip wax),£36(Hot wax)
1/2 leg (20 mins): £18(lower), £19(upper)
1/2 leg & bikini (30 mins): £25(Strip wax), £30(Hot wax)
3/4 leg (30 mins): £22
Bikini Standard (10 mins):£12 (Strip wax), £16(Hot wax)
Bikini G-string (15 mins): £15(Strip wax), £20(Hot wax)
Brazilian (25 mins): £24(Strip wax), £29(Hot wax)
Hollywood (30 mins): £27(Strip wax), £32(Hot wax)
Underarm (10 mins): £10(Strip wax), £13(Hot wax)
1/2 arm (15 mins): £14
3/4 arm (15 mins): £17
Full arm (20 mins): £19
Back (20 mins): £22
Chest (20 mins): £22
Shoulder (10 mins): £8
Additional Patch : £8 to £15(Strip wax), £12 to £20(Hot wax)
A hair removal method which removes the hair from the root cause. New hairs will not grow back in two to eight weeks. It can be done on the eyebrows, face, bikini area, legs, arms, back, chess, shoulder, abdomen and feet. If it is done regularly for several years, permanent hair reduction may be achieved.
This method of hair removal have many benefits versus other forms of hair removal. It is an effective method to remove large amounts of hair at one time. It is a long-lasting method. Hair in waxed areas will not grow back for two to eight weeks. When hair is shaved or removed by depilatory cream, the hair is removed at the surface rather than the root. Within a few days, the hair can be seen at the surface. With these methods, hair tends to grow back in rough stubble. Areas that are repeatedly waxed over long periods of time often exhibit re-growth that is softer.
How Hot Wax works?
When applied to the skin with a spatula, it coats the hair with a thick layer. As it cools it becomes firmer contracting around the hair and gripping them tightly. It remains on the skin until it becomes opaque in colour-drying to form a slight tacky consistency. It is then pulled off the skin with a fast movement.
• It is a good for sensitive skin
• It works well onto small patches of strong coarse hair
• The wax get a better grip of the hair
• It does not leave a sticky residue
• It is a good for removing shorter hairs
I'm passionate and committed to the highest ethical standard within the profession and will do my best to ensure your satisfaction.
Reasons to come to me:
1. I'm practising from home. That is why I can offer high quality services at a very reasonable price. I don't have to pay extra to rent expensive shop on the high street. The saving is then pass on to you.
2. This is my own business. That is the motivation to provide high quality service compare to other employed beauty therapist. The commitment level is always different from somebody running their own business compare to somebody employed.
3. I'm a BABTAC and CIDESCO fully qualified beauty therapist. I am a member of British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology Ltd (BABTAC). I'm trained to very high international standard in hygiene and treatment. The CIDESCO Diploma is the world's most prestigious qualification in the field of Aesthetics and Beauty Therapy.
4. You will enjoy a great treatment in the comfort of the treatment room in my house in Wandsworth, London. (Have a look at the specially designed and build comfortable treatment room in my garden )
My house is located near Wandsworth Town Centre, London and it is within 3 miles radius of Battersea, Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Clapham Common, Putney, Earlsfield, Southfield, Wimbledon Park, Wimbledon, Fulham, Chelsea, Kensington, South Kensington, Knightsbridge, Victoria, Pimlico, SW18, SW1, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW17, SW19.
I have clients coming from North, South, East, West and Central London because my house is very well connected via Tube and Bus services. There are many buses pass by the area. Bus no 28, 37, 337, 39, 156, 87 just to name a few.
It is very easy to get to me because my house location is surrounded by train and tube station. The nearest station to us is Wandsworth Town Station which is 5 to 10 minutes walk, Clapham Junction Station is about 15 to 20 minutes walk, Putney Tube station and Earlsfield Station.
Call me on 077 4823 7118 to make appointment. I look forward to meeting you.